Friday, April 27, 2012

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it... Technologic..


It's hard to pick one particular technology for me since there are so many and I'm a big tech geek. One thing that I like is the synchronization of many platforms. I love that I can place something in my Dropbox and have it on my work computer, my notebook and my mobile. However, if I had to choose just one piece of technology, I would have to say the iPod I got in 2007. Back in the dark ages, my biggest concern was to decide which lot of CDs to bring with me. I had to consider mood, length of the trip, what I’d listened to lately…not to mention the cases to hold them and a cd player, etc. The iPod changed all that. Sure, I had previously started compiling my music electronically in short-life mp3 devices, but Apple brought something totally new with the iPod, and for the first time, all my music could come with me everywhere, all the time. Nowadays, of course, there are numerous devices which might have become more popular, not to mention the iPhone. But, as I am very fond of my iPod and it has never let me down, I must say it was life-changing, even in its small way.


Write about your favourite piece of technology.

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.

- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture, song or video.
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates' blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment