Friday, April 13, 2012

Me, Myself and I

I was born in Santiago on February, 19 back in 1982. I come from a very small family, basically my parents and my brother who is three years older than I. My dad is an accountant and my mum was a paramedic, she is now happily retired. My brother works in a computer company and most of the time we do not get along very well. Ten years ago I met Simon, my husband, we now have a six year-old daughter named Lucia, she's the sunshine of my life.

I studied at Colegio Carmela Carvajal since I was 12, however when I was 16 I was let go from the school because I was a little bit of a troublesome kid. I finished high school in some other school. Although I wanted to study film direction, I started studying English Linguistics and Literature at Universidad de Chile in the year 2000. After that I did a diploma in Spanish at Universidad Catolica and next September I am going to York in England to pursue my Master's degree in Phonetics and Phonology.

In my free time, I like listening to music; my favourite band is Radiohead, but I listen to a lot of different bands. I also like watching films, reading and going out with my husband and my daughter. I really enjoy the simple things in life, so spending time with my family is more than enough for me.
_______________________________________________________

This week, and as the first post of this semester, you will have to write you auto biographies.

Include:

- Birth info
- Studies info (elementary/high school/ univ)
- Family info
- Hobbies
- Others...

Number of words: 120 (minimum)
Make comments on three of your classmates posts

2 comments:

  1. Oh! You have an amazing life, I think is cool study English Linguistics and Literature because you can learn a lot about a different culture.
    I hope you enjoy your travel to England! Best wishes Julio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Teacher!! What a beautiful life you have. I wish I'd studied English. Hope you enjoy your travel to England. Best wishes to you and your family.
    Yumna

    ReplyDelete